East Washingtonian - Your Hometown News Source

A total loss

 

March 26, 2020

-Photo courtesy of Becky Smith

Long-time Pomeroy resident Joe Dixon and the Thayer family, who was residing with Dixon in his 1281 Pataha Street residence, were unhurt last Saturday after fire consumed the residence. Funds have been established to aid Dixon and the Thayer family, whose belongings were lost in the fire.

POMEROY– Joe Dixon's long-time residence was lost to fire last Saturday, March 21, displacing Dixon, and a family living with him, at 1281 Pataha Street. Pomeroy fire crews were called to the 6:08 p.m. fire, which bystanders said quickly engulfed the entire residence, which was not occupied at the time. There were no injuries.

Dixon had lived in the house for 45½ years, and was recentl...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 09/22/2020 20:31